Dear Bullseye Parking Patrons,
NOTICE: It is with a very heavy heart to inform you that Bullseye Parking will be shutting down on November 30th, 2020. Due to Covid-19 and the impact it has had on the travel industry, this has left us no other option.
Be Advised: Normal operations will continue through midnight on November 30th with the same professional service you have been accustomed to.
NOTE: Any reservations with an exit date past November 30Th are being fully refunded. No cars will be permitted on the lot past 12:00pm November 30th, 2020. Please contact Management via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning the shutdown or have something you want to share.
A Big THANK YOU to all Bullseye patrons It has truly been a great opportunity and pleasure serving you over the years.
We offer our deepest apologizes for any and all inconvenience the closing may cause and wish you and your families the very best in all your future travel endeavors.
Regular Rate $9.95 per day
*with Prepaid Reservation. Taxes not included
Frequent Parker Program
- Earn Free Parking Discounts
- Guaranteed Parking Space
- Upgrade to ExpressPass
- Many More Benefits
- Learn More
- Book Reservations
- Digital Receipts
- No need to print reservation confirmations
- Mobile-Friendly Website
- Mobile Rewards
We are located at Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
@ Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
1200 Stoney Run Road
Hanover, MD 21076
Directions What to Expect
What to Expect at Bullseye BWI
1. The entrance for Bullseye BWI is at the four way stop sign on Stoney Run Road just past the new Rental Car Facility. The only time you will be asked to present a reservation is when the "FULL" sign is displayed. This location fills during most weekends and all Holidays. If you made a reservation and the "FULL" sign is out, don't worry we saved a space for you! Otherwise, pull into the entrance lane and stop at the cashier booth and the cashier will direct you on which row to park in. Pull a ticket from the ticket dispenser and follow the directional signs to your row. You may park anywhere on that row. Please note, if you park in an area other than the row the cashier directed you to, the shuttle may not be able to find you and your service will be delayed. Please wait at your vehicle as one of our shuttle buses will pick you and your luggage up right at your vehicle within five minutes. Be sure to get a orange locator slip from the driver. The orange locator slip will have your parking space identified and directions on where to get picked up upon your return.
2. Upon your return and after you have collected your luggage proceed to the pick-up area (2nd curb) outside of baggage claim doors 7 - 9 (to the right of SWA baggage claim) or International terminal. These are the only areas we are allowed to pick-up our customers per the airport. Please refer to your green slip for further directions. A Bullseye shuttle will arrive to this area within five minutes. Please give your orange slip to the driver. The driver will bring you back to your vehicle. Please call (410) 694-9777 and press option 5 for pickup between midnight and 8AM or for pick-up from the car rental facility or Amtrak station.
3. Once you have reached your vehicle follow the signs to the cashier exit located at the entrance plaza. Please have your white ticket, coupon, vouchers and payment ready. Please note: your coupon or voucher must be presented to the cashier before the transaction is completed in order to receive a discount. Thanks for parking with Bullseye.
We do everything we can to make your parking experience pleasurable.